Step 1: Find Articles
-Access to email@example.com
Time estimate: 15 min - 1 hour to find ~10 quality articles
1. Log into GEAboard@georgetown.edu
2. Search for the Google Alerts Daily Digests:
3. Open the Daily Digest
4. Scroll down to the very bottom of the e-mail to see if the e-mail is clipped. If so, click, "View Entire Message," which will open the e-mail in a new window. If not, start scrolling up to look for articles.
5. Look for articles that seem interesting and relevant to the GEA community. Focus on fund raising, product launches, impressive milestones reached, social impact, etc.
6. When you find one, vet that the article is about an actual Hoya or Hoya-founded company. If you do not know it off the top of your head, use a combination of LinkedIn, past newsletters, and the company in question's newsletter in order to be sure it is legitimate.
7. At this point, you can either repeat 1 - 6 above until you have a bunch of tabs open with good articles, which is best if you are knocking things out in one sitting, or move on to step 2. Adding the Article to Squarespace.