Step 3: Add Articles to Mailchimp
-Access to the GEA's Squarespace account
-Access to the GEA's Mailchimp account
Time estimate: 15 - 30 min to input ~10 quality articles
Queue up MailChimp
1. Login to Mailchimp
2. Click on Templates
3. Look for the next blast's template, it should be titled after the day that the blast is supposed to go out, and hit "Edit." If you don't see it, proceed to step 4.
4.If it does not exist, find the previous week's post and replicate it, renaming the copy appropriately.
Queue up Squarespace
Add articles to mailchimp
1. In the Mailchimp template editor, select an old post from the previous newsletter (or duplicate a post for this newsletter by hitting the plus button, middle option of the three on the right, and then selecting it), which will bring up the editor on the right:
2. Go to the Squarespace post, copy the description.
3. Go back to the Mailchimp post editor and replace the description of the current post with the wording from the Squarespace post.
4. Next to the photo, click replace and select a photo to match the hoyapreneur being profile.
5. Repeat 1 - 4 until done populating new newsletter
6. Hit save and close on the bottom right of the Mailchimp editor to save your progress!