Join the Georgetown Entrepreneurship Alliance during John Carroll Weekend as we present four alumni-led start-ups:
- SwingSpace, co-founded by Richard McBride (C'82)
- Veterati, founded and led as CEO by Diana Tsai (F'12)
- Pivot Health Company, co-founded by Simon Frey (B'09)
- California Cowboy, founded and led as CEO by Drew Clark (C'00)
Each start-up will present pitches to a panel of judges on their entrepreneurial endeavors.
The entrepreneurs will engage with and receive quick-fire Q&A from industry-leading judges including:
- Randy Goldberg (B’00), ABC Shark Tank alumnus and co-founder and CMO of Bombas
- Lawrence Coburn (C'91), founder and CEO of DoubleDutch
- Jennifer Stybel (C'03), Executive Director and Co-Founder Rent the Runway Foundation
- Bud Colligan (F'76), Founder & CEO, South Swell Ventures
- David G. Brown (P'14), managing partner of Oak Hill Venture Partners and vice president of Keystone Inc.
- Jeff Reid, founding director of the Georgetown Entrepreneurship and Real Estate Initiative
Announcement of the winner and reception will follow. For the full details on the event, including entrepreneur and judge bios, click here.